Driver’s Toilet30 January 2017
Our scope of work on this contract included:
- Removed and disposed existing sanitaryware, heater, skirting and architrave, light fittings and switch.
- Washed down walls, ceiling and flooring.
- Patched plaster to walls and applied self levelling to the floor.
- Applied stain block to walls where required.
- Supplied and installed 2 no low level flushbox and toilet pans with robust toilet seats.
- Supplied and installed stainless steel urinal wall mounted trough with automatic flush box and cistermister.
- Supplied and installed stainless steel wall mounted basin range c/w self closing taps, blender and unvented water heater.
- Supplied and layed floor tiles.
- Supplied and fixed UPVC skirting.
- Bathroom enduring paint supplied and applied.
- Supplied and applied gloss paint to doors and frames.
- Supplied and fitted new electric heater complete with timer and thermostat.
- Supplied and fitted LED bulkhead lights.